- CW Home
- CW Weather
- CW Sports
- CW Contests
Clearing the Deck for NFL Week 4...
* The fourth quarter luck runs out in Houston as Matt Schaub throws away a win to the Seahawks.
* Give it to the Bills, they've at least made themselves exciting again.
* Ditto to the Browns and QB Brian Hoyer, now winners of two in a row. Say goodbye Brandon Weedon.
* Reggie Bush continues to flourish in Detroit!
* Are the Colts the best team in the AFC, next to the 4-0 Chiefs?
* There's no doubt the Jags are the worst!
* Don't make any long term plans in Tampa Greg Schiano. Tampa's now 0-4 after a bad home loss to the Cardinals.
* The same can be said about the Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley after Pittsburgh's loss in London to the Vikings.
* What can you say about Peyton Manning that hasn't already been said? 4 more td's for the future Hall of Famer.
* The Chargers are two plays away from being 4-0. Think about that!
* It may have seemed like a small victory for RG III in Oakland Sunday, but it just may have saved the Redskins season.
* Yes Nashville, the Titans are for real.