Clearing the Deck - NFL Week 10Posted:
Clearing the deck for week 10 of the NFL season...
* Broncos Nation is holidng its collective breathe as Peyton Manning has his MRI on his lower right leg Monday. Up next for the 8-1 Broncos, the 9-0 Chiefs.
* Who saw this one coming: Rams 38 Colts 8?!
* How 'bout them Panthers - 5 wins in a row after silencing the 49ers in SF, 10-9. Up next for Carolina: MNF at home against the Patriots.
* The Lions rule atop the NFC North. Let that marinate around for a bit.
* A by-product of the Lions win, Jay Cutler's out again for the Bears.
* Good news, bad news for the Steelers: they beat Buffalo, but trade rumors begin for Big Ben.
* Think about this: Nick Foles has 16 TD's (10 in the past two games) and 0 INT's this season.
* Don't look now, but the AFC North is dogfight again with both the Ravens and Browns just 1.5 games behind the now slumping Bengals.
* Case Keenum is exciting, but the Texans just aren't that good right now.
* Yes Jacksonville, you will not go winless this season. And that as the Titans blow a golden chance to sneak up on the Colts in the AFC South.