- CW Home
- CW Weather
- CW Sports
- CW Contests
Clearing the deck for week 13 of the regular season around the NFL...
* Can you really blame the Patriots for a 1st half letdown against the 2-9 Texans? Thankfully for New England, the Pats rebounded in time to make it the 2-10 Texans.
* Keep those Cam Newton for MVP buttons as the Panthers roll over the Bucs and now face New Orleans two of the next three weeks.
* Don't look now, but the Jaguars are now winners of 3 after upsetting the Browns.
* Speaking of the Browns, how about Josh Gordon?!! Dude became the first person in NFL history to have back-to-back 200+ yard receiving weeks, posting 261 Sunday before a head injury after whipping the Stelers for 237 last Sunday.
* The Bears just can't stand prosperity. They'll be happy to get Jay Cutler back next week after an OT loss in Minnesota.
* Is that the Fat Lady we're heading for head coach Rex Ryan and Geno Smith?
* The 49ers are back on track. Watch out NFC!
* Sorry Canada, but the Falcons, Bills was the best the NFL could give ya. At least you got overtime!
* Don't blame Alex Smith for the Chiefs 2nd loss to the Broncos in 3 weeks. Peyton Manning 5 TD's - 4 to Eric Decker. Hello, KC defense!
* Start penciling in the Colts and Bengals for playoff home games the first weekend in January.
* Wouldn't mind seeing the Cardinals and Eagles again come playoff time. That's the game we should've seen on SNF (sorry Giants/Redskins).