- CW Home
- CW Weather
- CW Sports
- CW Contests
Time to go around the NFL for week 15...
* The "D" in "Big D" stands for dysfunctional in Dallas. Losing a 23 point lead against the Packers and now the turmoil is ratched up with coaches now calling up QB's. Good times!
* Big weeks for the Chiefs, Colts and the Dolphins, who all get much needed wins.
* Have a day Jamaal Charles - 215 all purpose yards and 5 TD's (a record 4 TD catches). Bazinga!
* Jay Cutler's start in Cleveland wasn't exactly what he had in mind with two early INT's. 3 TD's and win later, cooler heads prevail in Chicago as the Bears stay in contention for the NFC North Title.
* Can you believe the Cardinals at 9-5 still wouldn't make the playoffs?
* Philly, just like Dallas and New England, just can't stand prosperity as all 3 come up with lousy losses in winnable spots.
* ICYMI, the Jets won't be making the playoffs after NY's loss in Carolina, a win the Panthers desparately needed.
* Raise your hand if your saw the Rams upset of the Saints (or St.Louis' 1st half onsides kick) coming? Yeah, didn't think so.
* Don't look now, but the 49ers keep getting better the closer we get to postseason.
* Just in case you had any doubts, the Seattle Seahawks are clearly the best team in football.