- CW Home
- CW Weather
- CW Sports
- CW Contests
Grand Prize Winner:
David Calabro - $100 Gift Card
T-shirt & Hat Prize Pack Winners:
Miguel Motherfing Rodriguez
If you are a winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org on how to pick up your prize.
You could win a $100 Visa Gift Card or win one of ten sets of "The 100" t-shirts and hats combo prize packs from CW28! Just take a picture of you in a "100-themed" setting and post it on our Facebook page at http://fb.com/CW28RI.
Check out our demo video at the top of the page to give you some good ideas on how to take your picture!
Plus, don't forget to watch the premiere of The 100 on Wednesday, March 19th at 9pm, immediately following Arrow. Get a sneak preview of The 100 right here.
The 100 Facebook Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WLWC viewing area and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of OTA Broadcasting (PVD), LLC, Flood Mazda, CW Network and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WLWC-TV (the "Station"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Contests requiring entry forms (mail in or electronic):
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per URL address per day.
(b) To enter, take a "100-themed" picture and post it to the WLWC-TV/CW28 Facebook page at http://fb.com/cw28ri between March 5, 2014 and March 18, 2014. Rules and details are posted on the Contest Page at http://thecwprov.com
(c) The contest starts on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59pm on Tuesday, March 18, 2014. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries Wednesday, March 19, 2014 to win a $100 Visa Gift Card. Ten (10) other winners will be chosen by random drawing to receive of The 100 prize pack of t-shirts and hat combos.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of OTA Broadcasting (PVD), LLC. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winners will be selected to win a $100 Visa Gift Card. Ten (10) other winners will be chosen by random drawing to receive of The 100 prize pack of t-shirts and hat combos. Total value of prizes: $250.
2. Winners will be notified by email or phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which will be signed and returned within 5 days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3.If a winner cannot be notified within 5 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility and claim their prize, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries for that respective weekly drawing.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. OTA Broadcasting (PVD), LLC. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. OTA Broadcasting (PVD), LLC. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that OTA Broadcasting (PVD), LLC, have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 275 Westminster Street, Providence, RI, 02910 and on the Station's website at http://thecwprov.com .
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 275 Westminster Street, Providence, RI, 02903 by March 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. OTA Broadcasting (PVD), LLC, Flood Mazda, CW Network accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant's participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and http://www.facebook.com (collectively, "Facebook") are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.