SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND HAS THOUSANDS OF JOBS
Six Flags is Hiring 3,000 Seasonal Employees for the 2015 Season
– Six Flags New England, the region's largest theme park, is hiring 3,000 seasonal employees for the 2015 season. The annual job fair is being held on Friday, February 27 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, February 28 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be taking place at the Human Resources building at 1756 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001. Six Flags New England will be hiring for all positions, including admissions, culinary services, games, lifeguards, loss prevention, park services, EMT, security, entertainment, retail and rides. The 2015 season plans to be the BIGGEST year yet, as Six Flags New England introduces the first hybrid coaster to hit the East Coast, Wicked Cyclone.
According to the popular Warner Bros. game show “Let's Ask America,” available on Scripps Television Stations, U.S. residents polled chose Six Flags as the most FUN place to work.
* Paid trainings, benefits, flexible schedules, a fun atmosphere, free park admission for you and a friend and the opportunity to work at the “Coaster Capital of New England”.
* With over 100 attractions and New England's largest water park, Hurricane Harbor, there are a variety of positions to match every skill set.
* Interested applicants must be at least 16 years old and should be prepared for on-the-spot interviews, so dress to impress.
* It is recommended that all interested candidates apply online at sixflagsjobs.com
prior to arrival.
* Entertainment auditions on Sunday, February 22 and Sunday, March 1, 2015, 11am – 3pm at the Human Resources Building. Six Flags is seeking actors, dancers, characters, superheroes, drummers and technical staff for spring and summer shows.
Please note that the job fair will take place at the Six Flags New England Human Resources building located at 1756 Main Street (across the street from the theme park). For questions and more information, please contact Human Resources at 413-786-9300 ext. 3100.
Six Flags New England opens for the season on Saturday, April 11, 2015. Do not miss out on an incredible opportunity to be a part of the Six Flags family.
(release from Six Flags New England)