Six Flags New England Job Fair
SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND HAS THOUSANDS OF JOBS
Six Flags is Hiring 3,000 Seasonal Employees for the 2016 Season
AGAWAM, Mass. – Six Flags New England, the region’s largest theme park, is hiring 3,000 seasonal employees for the 2016 season (Opening on April 9). The annual job fair is being held on Friday, February 26 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, February 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be taking place at the Human Resources building at 1756 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001. Six Flags New England will be hiring for all positions, including admissions, culinary services, games, lifeguards, loss prevention, park services, EMT, security, entertainment, retail and rides. The 2016 season plans to be the BIGGEST year yet, as Six Flags New England introduces two new coaster experiences with Fireball and SUPERMAN ™ The Ride.
Team Member Benefits
• Paid trainings, benefits, flexible schedules, a fun atmosphere, free park admission for you and a friend and the opportunity to work at the “Coaster
Capital of New England.
• With over 100 attractions and New England’s largest water park, Hurricane Harbor, there are a variety of positions to match every skill set.
• Interested applicants must be at least 16 years old and should be prepared for on-the-spot interviews, so dress to impress.
• It is recommended that all interested candidates apply online at sixflagsjobs.com prior to arrival.
• Entertainment auditions on February 28, 2016, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Human Resources Building. Six Flags is seeking actors, dancers, characters, superheroes, drummers and technical staff for spring and summer shows.
Information for Public
Please note that the job fair will take place at the Six Flags New England Human Resources building located at 1756 Main Street (across the street from the theme park). For questions contact the Human Resources Building at 413-786-9300 ext. 3100. All applicants are encouraged to come early. Interviewees will be seen on a first come first serve basis with limited positions in specialty areas.
Six Flags New England opens for the season on Saturday, April 9, 2016. Do not miss out on an incredible opportunity to be a part of the Six Flags family.
For exclusive shots contact Jennifer McGrath directly at 413-478-6334 (Cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org.