Flames of Hope: A Celebration of Life
Flames of Hope: A Celebration of Life - October 1-2 Providence, RI - Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Foundation
A weekend of inspiration. A time of enrichment. A community of support.
For more information - click here.
PINK TEA AT THE RHODE ISLAND STATE HOUSE
Gloria Gemma’s Flames of Hope: Celebration of Life™ Kick-off Event
WHAT: Rhode Island Pink Tea
WHO: Hosted by Honorary Chairs, Governor Gina M. Raimondo, First Gentleman Andrew Moffit and Senator Donna M. Nesselbush
WHEN: Thursday, September 29, 2016 – 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Rhode Island State House – Bellroom, 82 Smith Street, Providence, RI
• Join us as we kick off National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• Flames of Hope weekend kick-off event
• Guest Speaker Senator Donna M. Nesselbush
• Theme “Building a Community: Creating, Building and Servicing the Community”
• Joe Gemma, Chairman of the Board will emcee
• Tea and refreshments
• Tour of the State House will be available after the reception.
The event is open to the Public - RSVP to (401) 861-4376.