HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity to debut at Six Flags New England
HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity to Debut at Six Flags New England
Giant Pendulum Ride Coming in 2018
Agawam, MA. — August 31, 2017 —Six Flags New England, the Thrill Capital of New England, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on behalf of DC Entertainment, today announced its newest attraction, HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity, to open in spring 2018. Inspired by The Joker’s partner-in-crime, this ride promises to deliver epic thrills each time guests experience this villainous, new addition.
“Innovation is part of the Six Flags DNA and we deliver new, groundbreaking attractions every season at Six Flags New England,” said Park President John Winkler. “HARLEY QUINN is an iconic DC Super-Villain and we are excited to add this action-packed thrill ride with her name next to THE JOKER, BATMAN, and SUPERMAN in our extremely popular line-up of DC branded attractions.”
HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity is an extreme pendulum ride that will swing guests back and forth, higher and higher, at up to 70 miles per hour on a dizzying journey that will leave riders feeling as wild and out of control as HARLEY QUINN herself.
HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity highlights include:
• 40 riders will be powered at speeds of nearly 70 miles per hour;
• The ride swings back and forth while rotating counterclockwise; and
• As guests swing higher and higher, they will experience a feeling of weightlessness at 147 feet in the air before plunging down from 15 stories.
HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity will be located near the park’s newest attraction, THE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster, which opened earlier this year. For more information about next season at Six Flags New England, visit https://www.sixflags.com/newengland/newfor2018.
Six Flags New England is also announcing the start of 2018 Season Pass sales with its Flash Sale through Labor Day weekend featuring the lowest prices of the year—savings over 70% off on a 2018 Pass!
August 31 through September 4, guests will receive a free upgrade to a Gold Season Pass with every Pass purchased. Gold Season Passes include admission to Six Flags New England and any other Six Flags theme park, as well as free parking and special admission offers for friends.
2018 Season Passes provide unlimited visits any operating day for the rest of 2017 (including park admission to Fright Fest® and Holiday in the Park®), and all of 2018. Holiday in the Park will be the largest holiday celebration in New England, featuring more than 50 rides, shows and attractions and will premier for the first time ever at Six Flags New England on Friday, November 24. Pass holders may also purchase a Premium Season Dining Pass, which includes a lunch, dinner, and snack during every park visit, plus they will receive a 2018 All Season Drink Bottle for unlimited drink refills.
Premium Season Dining Passes may be used at any Six Flags theme park.
HARLEY QUINN™ Spinsanity Fact Sheet
HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity Statistics:
- Height: 150ft
- Stories: 15
- Height Requirement 52”
- Capacity: 40 riders per cycle
- Speed: 70 mph
- Duration: 2 minute ride cycle
- Location: South End of the Park (next to THE JOKER™)
- Theming: HARLEY QUINN (red, white and black)
- Opening Date: Spring of 2018
HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity Fun Facts:
- HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity is an oversized pendulum shaped ride that will take you to new heights.
- The ride swings riders back and forth on a dizzying journey while spinning round and round counterclockwise.
- Guests will soar 70 miles per hour in the sky and plummet 15 stories, again and again.
- 40 riders propel at speeds of nearly 70 miles per hour.
- HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity will be appropriately located next to THE JOKER™, which premiered in spring of 2017.
- As guests swing higher, they will experience a feeling of weightlessness at 147 feet in the air.
(release from Six Flags New England)